I been expecting you..............

Look into the mirror of your soul, Journey to the land of your fantasies, For you have arrived in my world, And I have been expecting you......../strong>

Thursday, March 5, 2009

About my things

I put alot of hard work into this and giving away freebies, not to mention the money I spend buying actions and so to make some of this stuff, I don't think it would take a sec for you to atlest leave a thank you on my 4shared-this insuipres me to make more beautiful things for you!
Norene aka CajunDesignz

3 comments:

cc said...

You probably don't get comments on 4shared because you don't have to be a member to download, but you do to leave comments. For every comment you don't enjoy (like "Could you please put the volume control for the music at the top of your blog?"), probably 30 people aren't telling you how much they appreciate your efforts (like me--oops).
I do a lot of online art stuff, but I keep it pretty much to myself, because I enjoy doing it. I hope you enjoy your efforts; I enjoy them.
cc

cc said...

Oh--if one subscribes through RSS, leaving a comment isn't quite as simple as just hitting a keystroke and typing the message, which people who have a lot of subscriptions generally won't take the time to do.

Penni said...

thank you soooo much for your work! I not only leave ty's but I also credit you when I use your work in mine!
I know exactly what you mean about the lack of consideration and common courtesy. I get cross about it too on my blog! they'll be sorry when we start charging for our hard work eh!
Penni
x